At LHPC, I provide several services:
- Individual Counseling: For all of life’s hardships
- Relationship Counseling: Couples (pre-marital, marital), parents, and families
- Consultation and Training: Churches, non-profits, and businesses
- Supervision: Biblical counselors
Complete the intake process to request care:
Rates & Payment
- $100 per 55 minute session for individual or relationship counseling.
- Different session lengths are available. Rates are adjusted accordingly.
- Contact me for details and cost of consultation and supervision.
- Made via check or cash.
- Do not accept insurance.
- There is a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Please provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule a session. If you fail to provide 48-hour notice, you will be charged half the rate of your scheduled session (e.g $50 for a scheduled 55 minute session).
Frequently Asked Questions
We can meet in-person at Mound Evangelical Free Church. The parking lot and lower level entrance are just off Alder Rd. I will welcome you at the lower level entrance.
Remote appointments are also available upon request. We use Google Meet or Doxy.Me.
I offer intentional and focused care and counsel for particular troubles. At the beginning, meetings tend to occur every 1-2 weeks. As time and growth progresses, the interlude between meetings usually increases. The overall length of counseling is unpredictable, as each situation is unique. Growth tends to emerge like fruit growing on a tree, which happens over time. However, this season is not meant to last indefinitely.
I am not capable of providing crisis care in emergency situations. If you experience an emergency, please dial 911. If you experience suicidal thoughts, I encourage you to call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
To meet with me, complete the intake process: